Process output text.
- 8.0.x includes/output.inc outputfunctions
- 6.x includes/output.inc outputfunctions
- 7.x includes/output.inc outputfunctions
- 4.x includes/drush.inc outputfunctions
- 5.x includes/output.inc outputfunctions
- master includes/output.inc outputfunctions
Prints a message with optional indentation. In general, drush_log($message, 'ok') is often a better choice than this function. That gets your confirmation message (for example) into the logs for this drush request. Consider that drush requests may be executed remotely and non interactively.
||Convert html to readable text. Compatible API to drupal_html_to_text, but less functional. Caller might prefer to call drupal_html_to_text if there is a bootstrapped Drupal site available.|
||Converts an HTML-safe JSON string into its PHP equivalent.|
||Convert an associative array of key : value pairs into a table suitable for processing by drush_print_table.|
||Print the contents of a file.|
||Stores a message which is printed during drush_shutdown() if in compact mode.|
||Prints an array or string.|
||Print a formatted table.|
||Determine the best fit for column widths.|
||Rudimentary replacement for Drupal API t() function.|
drush.inc, line 588
- The drush API implementation and helpers.