Managing errors that occur in the Drush framework.
- 8.0.x includes/drush.inc errorhandling
- 6.x includes/drush.inc errorhandling
- 7.x includes/drush.inc errorhandling
- 3.x includes/drush.inc errorhandling
- 4.x includes/drush.inc errorhandling
- 5.x includes/drush.inc errorhandling
- master includes/drush.inc errorhandling
Functions that manage the current error status of the Drush framework.
These functions operate by maintaining a static variable that is a equal to the constant DRUSH_FRAMEWORK_ERROR if an error has occurred. This error code is returned at the end of program execution, and provide the shell or calling application with more information on how to diagnose any problems that may have occurred.
||Exit due to user declining a confirmation prompt.|
||Set an error code for the error handling system.|
||Return the current list of errors that have occurred.|
||Return the current error handling status|
||Turn PHP error handling on.|
||Turn PHP error handling off.|
||Check if a specific error status has been set.|
||Clear error context.|
drush.inc, line 1479
- The drush API implementation and helpers.